Although we recommend that you always have an active Feedback Collector in a Team, you can, of course, "pause" the Collector if you find it necessary. You can also change the number of Statements your Team receives in a Feedback Collector.
Follow the step-by-step guide, or see the short video below.
Change number of statements:
- Click "Edit Collector" in the top blue banner on the right.
- Choose the number of statements you want in your Collector
- Click "update".
Pause a Feedback Collector:
- Click on "Settings" in your left menu > choose "Workspace."
- Under "Teams" click on the three blue dots next to the Team you want to pause the Collector in.
- Click "Pause Collector" and confirm your choice.